Safegoal Tradecom Private Limited has established a set of "Binding Corporate Rules". These Binding Corporate Rules are a commitment by Safegoal Tradecom Private Limited to protect your Information regardless of where the data resides. Depending upon where you live, the Binding Corporate Rules may provide additional privacy rights through your local privacy regulator or government. For more information about our Binding Corporate Rules, including information on how to contact us with any questions, write to us at email@example.com
In order for you to access certain areas of the Website, we may require you to provide us with certain information ("Personal Information"). Personal Information includes the following information:
1. Your full name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth and bank or payment card details and any proof of your identity and/or address that we may request;
2. Details of any transactions you carry out through our Website using your Safegoal Tradecom Private Limited account and of the fulfilment of your requests;
3. Details of any bank account (including but not limited to, account holder, account name, account number, sort code, online banking PIN, Transaction Authentication Number "TAN" and password, available balance and transaction history of your bank account), ITR, TAX certificates or any other income documents as necessary by us;
4. Details of any credit, debit or other card used by you for transactions;
5. Your participation in any promotion sponsored by us;
6. Correspondence that you send us;
7. Calls that we make to you or you make to us;
8. Surveys that you complete through the Website or based on our request;
10. Your IP address, log-in times, operating system and browser type; and Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, Traffic Data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access whilst visiting our Website.
In order to fulfil our legal obligations to prevent fraud and money laundering, we will obtain information about you from third party agencies ("Third Party Information"), including your financial history, court judgements and bankruptcies, from credit reference and fraud prevention agencies when you open a Safegoal Tradecom Private Limited account and at any time when we feel it is necessary to prevent fraud and minimise our financial risks.
Personal Information and Third Party Information are collectively referred to as "Information".
We use your Information for the following purposes:
1. To operate and administer your Safegoal Tradecom Private Limited account and to provide services that you have requested;
2. To carry out your instructions to make and receive payments and undertake transactions using our services, including verifying that you have sufficient funds in your Safegoal Tradecom Private Limited wallet to make such payments;
3. To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Website;
4. To notify you about changes to our service(s);
5. To improve our internal customer training,
6. To comply with financial services regulations including retention of financial information and transactions;
7. For financial and identity checks, fraud prevention checks, anti-money laundering and credit checks;
8. For customer service, including answering questions and responding to feedback and complaints;
9. To enhance the security of our services;
10. To ensure that content on our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and
11. To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
We are required under applicable laws to retain certain records for a period of at least 5 (five) years after closure of your Safegoal Tradecom Private Limited account, which will include your personal data such as your name, contact details, customer number and transaction history, etc. ("Retained Data"). Other than the Retained Data, we will delete and destroy all Personal Information that we hold about you when you (or we) terminate your Safegoal Tradecom Private Limited account. We do not store your online banking login PIN, TAN and/or password.
Please note that we will not store your credit card information.
Please note that we will never ask you to disclose your personal or security details by e-mail. If you receive any e-mail purportedly from Safegoal Tradecom Private Limited requesting your personal or security details, please do not respond to it ("Such E-mail"). Please forward any Such and thereafter delete the e-mail immediately.
We do not disclose your Information to any third parties other than the Website's affiliates and the following:
1. A prospective buyer of our business or a buyer of a substantial number of the shares in our business;
2. The police, other lawful enforcement body, regulatory body or court if we are under a duty or required by law to disclose or share your personal data , or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or our group companies, our customers, or others;
3. Financial institutions with whom we partner to jointly provide better services, facilities or products to you. These financial institutions may only use your information for providing to you their services and market Safegoal Tradecom Private Limited related products without requiring your further consent.
4. Third parties where you have expressed an interest in receiving information about their goods and services;
5. Third parties who referred you to us initially and to whom we owe a commission payment as a result of the referral. Where the commission payment is based on transaction volumes, numbers or types of transactions, we may share that information with that third party, but we will not disclose the full details of each of your transactions without your further written consent; and
6. Third parties we may occasionally use to provide you with the services that you have requested. We require these third parties to not use your personal information for any other purpose.
To build up marketing profiles;
To aid strategic development;
To audit usage of the Website
We reserve the right to disclose Information if required to do so by law or if we believe that it is necessary to do so to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of the Website, or its users.
1. When you open a Safegoal Tradecom Private Limited account, at intervals of up to every 3 (three) months and at any other time we feel it is necessary to do so to protect our financial interests and prevent money-laundering or fraud, we share certain information about you and your Safegoal Tradecom Private Limited account, financial history and transactions as part of our normal business operations with banks, payment facilitator partners, credit/debit card processing services, identity verification service providers and credit reference agencies (including, but not limited to) to identify and verify users, to limit our exposure to fraud and other criminal activities and to manage our financial risk. We can provide you with a list of the credit reference agencies we use upon your written request to Safegoal Tradecom Private Limited . When conducting identification or fraud prevention checks, the relevant parties may retain a record of our query along with your information and may share this information with other fraud prevention agencies. If you want to know what information these companies hold about you, you can write to them to request access to your information.2. Anti-Money Laundering Policy
report such transaction to the applicable central, state, provincial or local authorities and law enforcement agencies;
de-activate or terminate your Safegoal Tradecom Private Limited account forthwith;
withhold any funds held in your Safegoal Tradecom Private Limited wallet; and/or
restrict you from registering a Safegoal Tradecom Private Limited account on or with our Website or any of our affiliated websites.
1. We may contact you via the e-mail address and phone number registered with your Safegoal Tradecom Private Limited account. You may also receive system-generated transactional e-mails such as confirmations, notification of receipt of payments, notification of password changes etc. which are necessary for the proper operation and administration of your Safegoal Tradecom Private Limited account. You expressly consent to receive such communications from us, irrespective of whether your phone number is registered on the National Do Not Call Registry.
2. As a Safegoal Tradecom Private Limited account holder, you will occasionally receive information by e-mail from us, unless you have expressly chosen not to receive such communication, about products, services and special deals which we think will be of interest to you via our newsletter. You can change whether or not you receive newsletters from us. However please note that you will still receive communication regarding your Safegoal Tradecom Private Limited account such as transactional e-mails or other notifications affecting the operation of your Safegoal Tradecom Private Limited account or our legal relationship.
3. You must always obtain the prior written approval of Safegoal Tradecom Private Limited before creating a hyperlink in any form from a third party website to any webpage on the Safegoal Tradecom Private Limited Website. Safegoal Tradecom Private Limited may or may not give such approval at its absolute discretion. In normal circumstances, we may only approve a hyperlink which displays plainly our name or website address. Any use or display of our logos, trade names and trademarks as a hyperlink will not be approved unless in very exceptional circumstances and may be subject to a fee as Safegoal Tradecom Private Limited may determine at its absolute discretion. Safegoal Tradecom Private Limited is not responsible for the setup of any hyperlink from a third party website to any Safegoal Tradecom Private Limited website. Any links so set up shall not constitute any form of co-operation with, or endorsement by, Safegoal Tradecom Private Limited of such third party website. Any link to our website shall always be an active and direct link to our website and shall be made directly to the home or front page of our website only and no "framing" or "deep-linking" of any webpage of our Website or content is allowed. Please contact Safegoal Tradecom Private Limited Helpdesk if you wish to create a hyperlink to any page of our Website on a third party website.
1. In limited circumstances we also may use "Web Beacons" to collect anonymous, non-Information about your use of our Website and the websites of selected sponsors and advertisers, and your use of e-mails, special promotions or newsletters we send to you. Web Beacons are tiny graphic image files imbedded in a web page or email that provide a presence on the web page or e-mail and send back to its home server information from the user's browser. The information collected by web beacons allows us to statistically monitor how many people are using the Website and selected sponsors' and advertisers' websites, or opening our e-mails, and for what purposes.
We may use third party website analytics services in connection with the Website. These website analytics services do not collect information that you do not voluntarily enter into the Website. These services do not track your browsing habits across websites which do not use their services. We are using the information collected from these services to find usability problems to make the Website easier to use. The recordings will never identify you or your account.
1. To maintain a high level of security, we reserves the right to conduct a security review at any time to validate your identity, verify your financial transactions and further document your consent to this Agreement. To facilitate these security checks, you agree to provide such identification or other information or documentation as we, in our sole and unfettered discretion, deem necessary. If you fail to comply with any security request, we reserve the right to void your Safegoal Tradecom Private Limited account. You will be notified of such verification request by e-mail or telephone and your Safegoal Tradecom Private Limited account balances will be forfeited if you fail to provide us with such requested documentation and information within the time period reasonably specified by us. Such request for documentation and information may include a sworn affidavit of identity and eligibility, release of liability in favour of us and publicity authorization.
1. You may choose not to provide us with any Information while accessing the Website. In such an event, you can still access much of the Website; however you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Website that require your Information.
1. comply with a court order or other legal process;
2. Protect the rights, property or safety of Safegoal Tradecom Private Limited or another party.
3. I give consent to Safegoal Tradecom Private Limited to collect KYC documents from PSUs and Government agencies on my behalf.
5. Respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third parties.
Any information that you may reveal in a review posting or other online discussion or forum is intentionally open to the public and is not in any way private. You should think carefully before disclosing any personally identifiable information in any public forum. What you have written may be seen and/or collected by third parties and may be used by others in ways we are unable to control or predict.
1. We are committed to ensuring that your Information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of Information we have physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place to keep your information safe. Once logged into your Safegoal Tradecom Private Limited account, all internet communication is secured using Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology and the connection is encrypted and authenticated using AES 128bit encryption key and uses Elliptic Curve Diffie-hellman key exchange (ECDHE) RSA as a key exchange mechanism.
However, this high level of protection can only be effective if you follow certain security practices yourself. You must never share your Safegoal Tradecom Private Limited account or login details with anyone. If you are concerned that any of your login details have been compromised, you can change them any time once you are logged on but you should always also immediately contact customer services at Safegoal Tradecom Private Limited Helpdesk and tell us why you think your login details have been compromised. Please read our Terms and Conditions for further information on how to keep your Safegoal Tradecom Private Limited account safe.
1. You have a legal right to a copy of any Information about you held by us. You also have a right to correct any errors in that Information. As mentioned above, you have a right to request that we cease to use your Information for direct marketing purposes.
1. We makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this Website and expressly disclaim liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this Website.
2. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents of the Website or its hyperlinks to other internet resources.
3. Reference in this Website to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by us.
4. The contents of this website are under copyright and/or trademark of their original author(s) unless otherwise noted on the page itself.
If you have questions or concerns, feel free to e-mail us or to correspond at Safegoal Tradecom Private Limited Helpdesk and we will attempt to address your issue.